As I work through functional bugs I'm able to file them away on the site migration. Up until yesterday RSS feeds had stopped working. This had to do with some very aggressive caching I was doing. This has been fixed by turning the caching off.
What's still broken/sucks.
- Photo gallery theme still so ugly it's mother doesn't even appreciate it
- Disqus comments broken. Not sure if it's a bug in SP comments (it's sending a relative URL to Disqus) or a site misconfiguration
- Old Disqus comments are not mapped to the new URLs. I have the URL map in csv and now just need to write a script that dumps the new URLs from mysql, greps for the article name and rewrites the URL. This will then be uploaded to Disqus. Sort of moot since they don't work anyway.
- I need an old URL to new URL map for mod_rewrite so all links out there pointing to the old URLs still work
- My visitor counter either doesn't seem to be reporting the same statistics as the old one or Google is severely punishing me (perhaps the latter) for changing all the URLs it had cached. If it's the latter it will go away at some point.
- My visitor counter and who's online module don't agree. There will be 50 people online but the visitor counter says there's only been 8 people all day. How is that possible?
- Lots of CSS work still to be done. I'd like to have an automatic white space border around photos plus a nice charcoal gray line. Also the right hand column of links will probably be moved back to the left but I need to write the CSS for that. I'd also like to move the search bar down to the menu bar, re-enable breadcrumbs and work on the surrounding whitespace which I don't like. I'm also going to change the main body text from 12 points to 13 as soon as I figure out who's overriding whom in the CSS.
- Recipebook is completely offline. I'm building a new one with SobiPro. This also means I'll need to purchase some modules to get the same functionality that I had before.
- Restaurant Reviews are also offline for the reason stated in number 7.
- No file download manager to manage all downloadable scripts, templates etc..