A while ago I updated my webserver OS and then found aftermarket packages for PHP to bring it to 5.3 to run the beta of Joomla 1.6 in testing. Finding out that Joomla 1.6 isn't really worth using quite yet I uninstalled it and immediately started having problems with grantmcwilliams.com. I updated joomla to the latest version, downgraded PHP, updated a few modules etc and the problems just moved around. Now it seems to be working but I had to turn off tweets as tweetmeme seems to be timing out thus making superblogger return blank pages for articles. Oh and my site counter has gone screwy. Seems I've only had 3 visitors EVER. I installed an aftermarket site counter and it agrees so aparently that table in the DB has been cleared. We'll see if it starts counting properly, if not I'll need to debug further.