I found this online today and think that it just might be what I’ve been looking for. It only weighs 4.4 ozs a
nd stores 4400 mAh at 3.7volts. It also provides 6 volts and 8.4 volts as well for devices that need more voltage.
It has about 30 tips to connect litererally hundreds of devices. I takes about 3hrs to charge from the wall socket or about 4hrs from USB. This is great for me because I could leave yet another wall wart at home and just plug in my laptop and charge it with that. Then when I’m out on a plane or train I could use it to power other things. I’m not sure it would help with my camera because my current one relies on batteries but in the future maybe.
Here’s the Advertisement.
The PowerPal All-in-One Rechargable Battery!
• One battery - Powers iPods, cell phones, BlackBerries, PSP’s, & more
• Lightweight and compact, ideal for travel
• Provides over 40 hours of extra playing time for iPods
• Sleek leather case included
Plus, order the PowerPal today and receive:
1) Complimentary FedEx Ground Shipping
2) 8 AA Batteries (no extra charge)
3) An extra 10% off! (w/ discount code: “LFL10 “)
The PowerPal battery is a great product for extended playing time, or simply for using on all your electronic devices. Just think, you only need to bring this one battery
with you and leave all the device adapters behind. It’s that simple.
Every PowerPal order comes with an unconditional, 30-Day Money Back
Guarantee. If you’re not happy with your PowerPal purchase (which
we’re certain won’t happen!) you can still keep the 8 AA batteries at no charge. What do you have to lose?